BF Suma ZaminoCal Plus Capsules
American Amino Acid Chelating Technology
- Golden formulation providing Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium and Selenium at the same time
- Total absorption rate is higher than any other common calcium supplements for about 60 times!
- High uptake (90%) in the body.
BF Suma Zaminocal is a golden formulation providing Ca, Mg, Zinc and Se at the same time. Total absorption rate is higher than any other common calcium supplements for about 60 times.
Calcium and zinc are essential factors to build our healthy body, not only for babies, but also for adults, aged people and pregnant women. Calcium is is important for bone and teeth formation. It is also necessary for chemical reactions involving muscular and nerve activity. Zinc aids normal growth and wound healing.
It also functions in the sense of taste and your appetite.
Characteristics Of Amino Acid Chelated Calcium:
- Small molecule calcium
- Avoid being destroyed by gastric acid
- Not affected by vegetable acid and oxalic acid in food
- Bioactive calcium, does not precipitate, avoid calculus stones
- Health Benefits of Zaminocal Plus Capsules
Calcium & Zinc New Form of Bone Partner
- Calcium helps build and support strong bones.
- Prevent Osteoporosis;
- Zinc is vital for normal growth and development
Why BF Suma Zaminocal Plus Capsules?
BF Suma Zaminocal Plus Capsules scientifically formulated is the perfect bone partner, which applies a high technology – Amino Acid Chelating (AAC). With advanced AAC, our calcium and zinc supplements have highn uptake (90%) in the body.
Compared with some other supplements containing a great amount of sugar, sodium, which are not suitable for people with diabetes and hypertension, BF Suma Zaminocal Plus Capsules is 100% safe supplement suitable for every one including children, teenagers, pregnant and lactating women, elderly people and people who are allergic to common calcium supplements.
Ingredients: Calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate; Magnesium Carbonate
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.