BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets
Designed for performance; Engineered for health!
MicrO2 CycleTM Tablets, a famous preparation for heart health in wide world, consists of active herbal ingredients extracted from Salvia miltiorrhiza, Panax Notoginseng, and Cinnamomum Camphora. The recipe has been used for more than 3 hundreds years. Clinical practices and pharmacological experiments had identified that it’s an effective and safety natural herbal preparation for heart health.
- Maintain proper heart function
- Improve blood circulation and maintain oxygen delivery to cardiac muscle
- Balance cholesterol and prevent blood clotting
- Relieving pain, especially the oppressed feeling in the chest
- What is BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets?
BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets is the good helper combining Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza, Radix panax notoginseng and Borneolum for preventing cardiovascular diseases (CVD).
- Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza, also known as Danshen, has been clinically used for more than 2000 years to treat cardiovascular diseases.
- l Trilinolein, isolated from the traditional Chinese herb Sanchi (Panax notoginseng), has been shown to have various beneficial effects including reducing thrombogenicity, erythrocyte deformability and arrhythmias.
- Borneolum Syntheticum can help to reduce the coronary angina pectoris.
- Health Benefits of MicrO2 Cycle Tablets
- Inhibit the blood platelet forming clots, inhibit the blocking of blood vessels
- Improve blood circulation
- Enhance the delivery of oxygen and nutrients
- Helpful for removing blood stasis
- Improves flow of blood through the small vascular network
- Anti-oxidation, free radical clearance, cardio-muscular protection
- Assists cholesterol and triglycerides normalization
- Prevents artery clogging and narrowing
- Prevents arteriosclerosis
- Relieves edema (retention of water in the body)
- Lowers whole blood and plasma viscosity
- Prevents thrombosis
- Decreases blood platelet aggregation
- Dilates coronary arteries
- Good for regulating high blood pressure
- Good for stroke-related challenge
- Prevents numbness due to blood clot
- Prevents heart attack
- May enhance kidneys, lungs and liver function
Danshen can affect hemostasis in several ways, including inhibition of platelet aggregation, interference with the extrinsic blood coagulation, Antithrombin III (ATIII) – like activity, and promotion of fibrinolytic activity.
- Why BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets?
- Produced in USA, MicrO2 Cycle Tablets uses innovative technology for maximum efficacy.
- Extracted from 1/1000 proportion of superior raw herbs, it’s easy to be absorbed
- Not suitable for pregnant and breast feeding mothers.
- Should not be used by persons taking products that contains aspirin